Thursday, February 24, 2011
FOTD- Laura Geller products
Praline/Bewitching Bronze eye duo
Pink Dust eyeshadow
Hocus Pocus eye rimz
Como/Portofino blush duo
Balance N' Brighten regular
Bronze N' Brighten
Real Deal concealer medium
Black Coffee eyeliner
Estee Lauder Tearose double wear lip liner
Urban Decay primer potion
Mally Volumizing mascara black
Mac Impassioned lipstick
How to get this look:
1. Apply Spackle over face and eye and massage into skin.
2. Apply primer potion to eye lid and lash line.
3. Apply concealer under eyes and as needed on face with fingers.
4. Apply Pink Dust dry on eyelid with a flat shadow brush up to the crease.
5. Apply Praline dry over the Pink Dust with a flat shadow brush and blended up into crease and on bottom lash line.
6. Apply Bewitching Bronze dry into crease with a fluffy crease brush and onto bottom lash line with a flat liner brush
7. Highlight brow bone with Portofino and a fluffy shadow brush and blend into crease. Apply Portofino onto inner tear duct area all the way to the darkness of bridge of the nose.
8. Apply Balance N' brighten all over face and around eye area with a mineral foundation brush.
9. Contour face with Bronze N' Brighten and blend into skin so you don't have any lines on your face with same brush.
10. Highlight cheekbones and above brows with Portofino and a fluffy blush brush.
11. Fill in brows with Bewitching Bronze and an angled liner brush.
12. Apply hocus pocus dry to lash line with a flat liner brush. Take an angled liner brush and apply Hocus Pocus wet over the dry line and wing out on the ends. Line waterline with Black Coffee liner.
13. Deepen crease color of necessary and apply two coats of mascara on top, one on bottom.
14. Apply Como blush to cheeks up to hairline and above brows in a sideways v shape with an angled blush brush and blend into the contour color. Apply Flowers blush with the same brush to apples of cheeks and blend outward into the Como.
15. Line lips with Tearose liner pencil and apply Impassioned lipstick over top and blend into lip liner.
Finished. I applied my Garnier tinted anti-dark circle roller ball over my dark circles afterward and softly blended in with a concealer brush to brighten my under eye area.
I highly recommend the Hocus Pocus eye rimz. The pictures don't do it justice. It is a shimmery emerald green on the eyes and is just beautiful. I purchased it on QVC in the eye eye eye collection from Laura Geller, but it is sold separate.
All products can be found on QVC or Laurageller.com. I'm not affiliated with either and all products were purchased by me.